Please email or call us for more information on
• 1/3 type FulI-HD MOS sensor
• Optical 18x Zoom Lens
• 10x digital zoom
• Versatile terminals: HD/SD SDI output analog component (D-sub15) output and composite output
• Formats supported: 1080/50i, 1080/59.94i, 1080/25PsF, 1080/29.97PsF, 720/50p, 720/59.94p, 576/50i and 480/59.94i
• Dynamic Range Stretch (DRS) for minimizing saturation in highlight and block in dark area.
• Featuring hybrid digital noise reduction (Hybrid DNR) that allows clear shooting with minimal noise after images even in dimly lit situations
• IP connection allows control of up to 100 AW-HE60H/S units by using AW-RP50E.
• IP Image output function allows Image monitoring by IP connection with a PC
• Designed with a form that matches surrounding spaces and a cable cover that prevents clutter
• Turn-lock mounting mechanism enables easy, single-person installation
Panasonic AW-RP50 Camera Control Unit
Versatile camera control with simple operation
• Up to 5 cameras/pan-tilt heads may be controlled via serial connection
• Full camera control - control over configuration and image quality - using the camera menu
• Up to 100 pre-set memories are available per camera
• Various settings can be configured from a PC (configuration software supplied)
• Up to 100 AW-HE50S/H units may be controlled via IP and Ethernet hubs
Please call Lucie or David at The Camera Store on 020 8891 8910 or email us for more information.